Unlock Updating Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Is Now available Unlock for iPad Pro up to iPadOS 14.4.2
Official Apple iPad Unlocking Method
With iPad Unlocking you do not receive a code like other mobile phones.
What actually happens is we unlock your IMEI number in the Apple Database for you.
Once this has been completed, you will be notified by email that the process has completed.
When you receive this email, please do the following below to complete the unlock.
1. Install the latest version of iTunes
2. Make sure iPad is using the latest version, updated by the official iTunes software
3. Insert a non accepted SIM card and Connect the iPad to iTunes (IE not from the original network provider)
4. Wait until iTunes detects the phone
5. After about 10-20 seconds, disconnect phone and reconnect.
6. Finally iTunes will show the message ‘Congratulations Your iPad is Unlocked’
PLEASE NOTE: This is the only permanent unlocking solution for Apple iPad. Your iPad will always be unlocked even after updating your iPad firmware.
iPad iCloud removal service description
If you have an iPad but unfortunately it’s stuck at the iCloud activation screen? And you don’t remember your iCloud password and unable to restore your iCloud account – which means you are unable to use your device. You may think about selling your iPad “on the cheap” to get some money back because it’s better than keeping an unusable iPad.
Don’t give up – because we can help you to remove the iCloud account from your iPad (Someone called it “Unlock iCloud”).
Our service will permanently remove the current iCloud account from your iPad. After the iCloud account is removed, you will immediately be able to activate the iPhone, and associate it with your own iCloud account.