“All services on our website are backed by our money back guarantee. Here an explanation of our guarantee in plain English.
A 100% refund guarantee applies only if our attempt to unlock your iPhone returns an ‘unavailable’ report from the unlock supplier/network. This is when the ‘unlock’ can’t be delivered, and a 100% refund will be granted.
In some instances, the unlock may not work but it was correctly done from our side. If that happens, you’ll have to send us a proof that it didn’t work for you – with a photo or video as evidence before we give a refund.
Our Refund Policy Doesn’t Apply to the Following Cases:
* Your IMEI number shows ‘iPhone already unlocked’ according to the IMEI checker.
* The IMEI you provided was not correct and an unlock was produced, or it says ‘IMEI not found’.
* The wrong network service was ordered by you. To avoid this issue, use the IMEI checker first to see what network it was locked to.
* Doesn’t apply to blocked/blacklisted/barred/lost/stolen handsets after the unlock.
* If you have an iCloud Activation Lock on your device – check the Apple Activation Lock status: https://www.icloud.com/activationlock
* If you don’t provide evidence showing the unlock didn’t work, i.e. a photo or video showing the phone is still locked.
* You can’t complete the activation process; we are only able to give you support and advice on the procedure to follow.
* If the SIM card you use has expired or has been deactivated by the network operator. Please use an active or new SIM card.
* You don’t wish to unlock with us anymore, but the order is in process and the IMEI has already been submitted for unlocking.
* If your handset is reported as blocked/barred but you want to use the iPhone in a country that is barred. The handset will only work outside the country it was barred in (as the networks have the blacklist and will deny the service).
If you have error with the IMEI code or any problems, feel free to contact us.”